I love the look of kraft and white on a card.
I am entering this card into this weeks challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays.
I used the sketch from I Spy Sketches for the construction of my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~
recipe:
paper: neenah (solar white linen), amy tangerine (ready set go)
stamps: papertrey ink (heart to heart #9)
ink: papertrey ink (classic kraft)
misc: seam binding, memory box (leaf die), flower from stash



So delicate and feminine ... I love it! Anita in France
ReplyDeleteOoooooh....just love this! Where did you get that little embellishment? Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteGASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it :)
ReplyDeleteWOWZA....this is my new Sherry FAV!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I hit reply to fast on my last comment...good luck on the layout...crossing my fingers for you!
Love the white on kraft card stock! That touch of ribbons is gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteLove the white on craft...leaves are perfect! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!
ReplyDeleteOh Sherry, this is so stunning! I think I need that leaf die now! I just think this is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!
ReplyDeleteLove the kraft on white-just delicious!! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our first big CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release week!
ReplyDeleteGreat color combo and I love the 'ferny' leaves!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDelete