Sunday, October 28, 2012

itsy bitsy


My great-nephew Ryder loves to do the hand movements when he hears the song "the itsy bitsy spider", so these are a few shots his Mom took while she was singing the song to him.


I am entering this layout into this weeks challenge over at The Pink Elephant and this weeks challenge is a recipe challenge.

Ingredients:
3 photos (check)
buttons (check)
flowers (kinda check)

After I picked my pictures and created my layout I realized I needed flowers on my page. Well this isn't really a girl layout so I added one little purple flower to the heart. I hope that counts. My button is actually a flair badge/button.

This is the last week for entries if you want to be on the design team so hopefully I will know if I made it in the next couple weeks. Wish me LUCK!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~


recipe:
papers: amy tangerine (ready set go)
misc: memory box (hexagon die), american crafts (thickers), washi tape (downtown tapes), amy tangerine (ready set go chipboard), darcie (flair badge), amy tangerine (roller date stamp)

8 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! This is ADORABLE!! I love love love the photos and loveeeeeeee the color scheme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck (again!)!!! This is adorable...what a pudgy little face and he is doing those hand movements so well! Cute, cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page, Sherry!! Love those cute photos and that you mixed in some Pink on a little boy layout! And I love it, mixed with the brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious layout, Sherry!! Love the sweet photos of lil' Ryder!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE Scrapbook Challenge Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!! he is so CUTE!!!!!
    fab layout girl and of course i hope you get on the dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout and I can't believe he does the Itsy Bitsy Spider song...how cute is he?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just might be the sweetest page ever! The expression on the adorable pictures is priceless and the layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.