A quick card to share with you today that I created for a new to me challenge blog "Hambo Hoedown". I saw this digital bird image with sentiment and knew that I had to buy it and play along with this weeks challenge "let's watercolor".
I printed out my image and then grabbed my watercolor paints and painted in the grass along the bottom and then I water colored the bird and balloon.
Once that was done I decided I needed a little bit more detail so I added this picket fence which I bought about a year ago from PTI and finally used it. The clouds are also a die from PTI which had never been used before. I added some jute to the sentiment and hung it on the fence post.
I must admit I love how it turned out.
I will be sending this card to a friend who is going through a tough time right now.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

I love it too! Darling card!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable! I love your details and all of your dies. The grass looks awesome. Just a well put together card! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Thanks so much for your kind comment and I love how this turned out too! You just can't go wrong with Hambo Images!
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
Tooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeee the clouds and the fence!!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE little scene Sherry! Love how you painted in the grass!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on the digis...yahoooo for using neglected PTI goodies...she's going to love this fun card!
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! this is sure to cheer her up :)
ReplyDeletei have yet to order from PTI (someday i will) lol
Darling! I love all the white! Thank you for playing the hoedown!
ReplyDeleteWonderful watercoloring and I just adore that fence! I need that die!
ReplyDelete