Wednesday, October 17, 2012

have yourself

A quick card to share with you that I created for this weeks Merry Monday sketch using papers Carta Bella "merry & bright" collection, stamps from PaperTrey Ink and enamel dots by My Minds Eye.


I just love the sketches at Merry Monday and look forward to playing along with them every week.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,
    We love that you join us each week! Thank you! Great card as always, love the sentiment, it is my favourite Christmas carol!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee that holly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stamped!!!! Love the pops of green and the texty panel:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Sherry!!! Fab stamping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Sherry. I love this paper, you have given me some great ideas. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, I always look forward to seeing what you will create for us and you don't disappoint! I love all that holly! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wonderful holly!!! The newsprint works so well with the festive colors! I'm hoping once I get caught up with some required projects, I can start playing along again too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sherry! I love your sentiment and the holly is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Sherry! The papers, your holly & that sentiment are just WONDERFUL!!! Love this!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card caught my eye right away when I saw it posted Sherry! Love the papers and that holly is just simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.