A quick card to share with you before I head out of the house to enjoy this beautiful fall day here in Minnesota.
I created this card for this weeks sketch challenge over at Retro Sketches.

As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I had to use my favorite Hero Arts stamp along with the new SN@P collection of papers by Simple Stories. Archivers had an exclusive SN@P 6x6 paper pad if you spent $30 so I had to get it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry~

Super sweet card, Sherry. So fresh and totally gorgeous with the fab roses!!!
ReplyDeleteThose roses are so pretty Sherry, such a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous...love the blooms and the paper is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee those flowers!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThe roses look fantastic on that DP!! Fabulous design too! OOOHHHH... Archivers... Good thing the nearest one is 2 hours away from me!!
ReplyDeleteOh my this is a beautiful card! I absolutely love it!
ReplyDelete