A quick card to share with you.
For this card I used papers and sentiment by My Minds Eye from the "winter wonderland" collection, The snowman stamp is by Penny Black "jolly follies", the flair button is by American Crafts and that silver snowflake is by Making Memories.
I created this card using the sketch at Merry Mondays.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


What pretty papers and snowman, Sherry! That pop of red really makes this stand out! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love the adorable snowman.
ReplyDeleteThis is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love love love the colors and soooooooooooo loving that snowman!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Sherry, I love your cute snowman and fantastic snowflake. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeleteSherry, you make the cutest Christmas cards! I have been admiring your cards lately with all these beautiful papers & cute images and this one is no different! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
Dang, you have the BEST Christmas images! This little snowman is adorable!!!
ReplyDeletegood grief girlfriend you have a card made for a sketch before i even check the challenge blog! ;) love this one !!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love that snowman!!! Super cute with the paper and bling too Sherry! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteFun card...genius stacking the flair on the snowflake...it looks great!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! I am loving your blog:)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Sherry!! Love the papers and sweet Snowman!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your snowmen cards!! The button and snowflake work marvelously together!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! :)
ReplyDeleteEverything about this card is just beautiful Sherry! Thanks for joining us again at Merry Monday!
ReplyDelete