Sunday, October 14, 2012

fall

Dinner is about ready to come out of the oven and the house is smelling really great right now, but I have a quick card to share with you before I return to the kitchen.

I created this card for the Friday Mashup challenge.


I used papers by echo park from the fall fever collection and simple stories SN@P collection, the sentiment is a rubon by EAD.

Here is the sketch I followed. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry

10 comments:

  1. EXcellent...love it! What a fun button too...awesome use of the rub-on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic :) enjoy your dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! LOVING that wood grain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love that woodgrain bordered by that sweet polka dot paper - too cute! Great card, Sherry - Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo gorgeous! FAB paper and what a great button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fall card - love that woodgrain paper! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic woodgrain paper. Love the pop of bright green. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great leaves on your strip and wood plank background! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is it that you make the most CAS cards look so amazing!!!!! Love the papers and the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That woodgrain paper is SO cool!! Love the sentiment, that font is perfect for fall.

    So glad you played along with us at The Friday Mashup Sherry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.