Friday, October 19, 2012

congrats


I was in a card making mood today and since I needed one more baby card I decided to search for a sketch that I loved and make one.

I used this weeks sketch over at Sweet Stamp Shop. I love anything with banners so when I saw this one I knew it was perfect.


I still had my new Paper Smooches stamp set on my desk and the Crate Paper 6x6 pad from the card I made yesterday. So I was halfway there already.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
~ hugs Sherry ~

recipe:
paper: Neenah (natural white), Crate Paper (little bo peep)
stamps: Paper Smooches (a little lovin)
ink: memento (tuxedo black)
accessories: My Minds Eye (enamel dots)

6 comments:

  1. this is so sweet!!! girl you are rocking the PS stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...there are those sweet elephants again! Fabulous card and LOVE the layered banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those elephants are just too cute, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.