Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh Crab...

I got a new stamp set the other day and could not wait to use it. I have been wanting an image stamp forever from Paper Smooches and finally got one. Thanks Michelle.


Don't you just love that little crab and the sentiment is just perfect, especially on this card today.

I used the newest challenge over at  Less is More which was a sketch challenge.


Notice the nice sketch with that nice border below the image? Notice on my card how I totally forgot it? See I told you that sentiment was perfect for this card. lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

19 comments:

  1. FAB card - love the humour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. just great, love the sentiment in combination with the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Sherry...even if the twiddly bit is absent... it looks such fun!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Sherry, fantastic card for summertime, funny crab and beautiful background.
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It's clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The missing element doesn't matter a crab!! lol
    Fantastic card
    Thanks as always Sherry
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. rockin' the smooches...this is adorable...awesome clean & crisp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a simple n effective card, its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this- how funny!

    Rebecca x

    www.mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaa, that's too cute :)
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! The perfect sentiment for your lovely 'oops'! That little crab is too cute!! Fantastic CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL This is truly a Fabulous Card and the Humor is awesome~LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It doesn`t need a border, it`s perfect as it is. Tickled me pink.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, and the crab is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card totally made me laugh, love that seniment and the crab! Love how CAS it is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is always my pleasure to buy you things chick, that's what friends are for hehehe. I think you have convinced me to get this stamp set myself with all the cute cards you have made.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love that crab. What a great card! All your PS guest designer cards have such great texture. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.