Sunday, July 29, 2012

bear hugs

I just can't stop playing with my new Paper Smooches stamp set 'Chubby Chum Pals'!


I knew this would be a fun image to paper piece so I grabbed my My Minds Eye "the sweetest thing" bluebell collection and created this 4.25" square card.

I used the newest sketch over at Sweet Sunday as the inspiration for my layout.


Thanks for stopping by my blog to look. You comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO cute! I love the little patterned paper nose and the colors are just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!!! Been really enjoying your PS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! What a darling bear!!! Love the papers you use, such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in the pretty paper and the paper pieced bear is too sweet! This is such a great stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you carried the paper over to the bear to match, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you already know I adore this card. I think the paper piecing is perfect for the little bear Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.