I find it overwhelming when I think about being married to one person for almost 37 years. It makes me feel so old and then I remember that I am ONLY 56 which right now is the new 36. *grin*
I knew when I saw this weeks sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping that I wanted to use my Crate Paper "paper heart" collection that had been neglected way too long so decided to make an Anniversary card for my DH.
Here is the sketch that I used for my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as always your comments are appreciated.


Well, happy almost anniversary! that's super awesome...37 years!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' that Crate:)
37 years.....woot woot!!!!! congrats to you and hubby :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful card too :)
Congrats on almost 37 years! Your card is wonderful and I love how you designed the sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as your age... Remember, you're only as old as you tell people you are!! So 36 sounds about right to me!!