Monday, July 30, 2012

baby

A quick card for you this morning that I made while waiting for the rest of the family to wake up.

I used papers from My Minds Eye "the sweetest thing" collection from the lavender collection along with one of the enamel dots from the same collection.


I used this weeks sketch over at "retro sketches" as my inpiration.


Okay, that is it for me this morning. Thanks for stopping by to visit and as always your comments are appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is soooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute, way to rock the sketch too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, the image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Wonderful papers, super cute image, and love the way you did the word baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me, that is the best time to make cards! This one is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry this is so darling! The block letters for the word baby are super sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Sherry, this card is simply adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect little baby girl card chick. Cute hippo is she digital or stamp?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.