I will be away for a couple days as I am at my nieces house dog/cat sitting while they are out of town.
Mitzy thinks I am her new bff and follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere.
Isn't she just sweet.
Angel aka "bange" doesn't really like me and I don't really care for her. She hides from me and I hide from her.
The garden here is amazing it looks like a jungle. I am enjoying lots of salads with tomatoes and cucumbers from the garden.
Be back next week for a couple days and then am heading out of town on vacation.
Thanks for stopping by.




looks like you are having a very relaxing time :)
ReplyDelete*be nice to the kitty! lol
So much peace and quiet...what will you do?! Enjoy your time away!
ReplyDeleteHope you and Angel come to an understanding :) and if not, there's always Mitzy! So sweet!!
Love those adorable faces and what a great garden!
ReplyDelete