Friday, August 24, 2012

hello

A quick card for you today that I created for this weeks challenge over at The Paper Players.


I love paper piecing so had to play along and it was the perfect opportunity to use one of my new Paper Smooches stamps that I picked up.


I paper pieced all the elements of the stamped image and then colored in the cats eyes and added some googly eyes to the rabbit. The sentiment was created using mini stickers by doodlebug designs. Papers are from the exclusive BasicGrey for JoAnn's collection called Serendipity.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my little creation.

6 comments:

  1. LOL, this cracks me up!! LOVE those eyes----and your papers are SWEET! Thanks for playing with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now i need that stamp set!!! super cute girlfriend and happy friday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is TOO cute! Those eyes on the rabbit just make me smile, they are great! Great job on the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, this is way stinkin' cute...makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, this is just the cutest card, ever!! Love those little critter sand the googly eyes give that little guy such personality. Love it! Thank you very much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I LOVE that cat!!!! And that giant pink bunny just makes me smile! Great use of the stickers on the balloon too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.