Sunday, July 1, 2012

celebrate

I needed to make a quick birthday card this morning for my niece/god-daughter Kate who has a birthday on Wednesday.

I also wanted to see if I could use a sketch along with my washi tape and new favorite stamp set (sentiment sampler) by Paper Smooches.


I used Neenah solar white linen along with Washi tapes by October Afternoon from the Cake Walk collection along with this weeks sketch from Retro Sketches.


Such a fun sketch to use for this card.

So do you own any Paper Smooches stamp sets? I want to buy one with images but can't decide which one so am open to suggestions. Which is your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the pop of color against the white Sherry, it looks fantastic!

    I'm not familiar with Paper Smooches and their stamps so I am no help there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card!!!!
    my fav stamp set (that i own so far) is i'm falling for you. i love the monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece will love this card Sherry! The fuzzy twine is so sweet. So glad you played this week's RetroSketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome take on the sketch...love the washi goodness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo sweet! Love how you rocked the stamps and that washi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch and the card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.