Monday, July 9, 2012

merry monday #23

I am on a Christmas card making kick today using the challenge over at Merry Monday for the month of July.


For my card I used one of my favorite Penny Black background stamps along with my ranger distress inks and distress stains. The sentiment is a rub-on by making memories, buttons and twine are from my stash.


Here is sketch 23 that I used for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to look and as always your comments are appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. awesome...love the rustic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp*
    you can put this one aside for my christmas card :)

    isn't it fun to play with all the past sketches???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty, Sherry! I love the background as the main focus. It really makes the beautiful sentiment stand out. Thanks again for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh... I love that stamped background! Beautiful card and the layered buttons are wonderful with the thread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- this is fabulously vintagey gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background of your card, fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.