I needed a birthday card for my son Justin's best friend Ernie who is coming over today for his weekly Sunday visit.
I used papers from the Echo Park "take note" collection, along with a sentiment stamp by PTI and Prima "say it with crystals". I got the idea of adding the little fish tail banners on the side from LeAnne who was in charge of this weeks challenge over at The Paper Players.
Thanks for stopping by to look and as always your comments are welcome. I am hoping to get a few more cards done today before company arrives and before it gets too hot in my upstairs no air conditioning craft room.


Wow, what a fun card---love that DP, and I was thrilled to see those little banners!!! Great take on my challenge, glad you could play! :D
ReplyDeleteawesome masculine card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry & I love the cute collection of banners you have added. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. :)
ReplyDeleteWe need to get you a window unit in that room!! Then you could hide out and craft all day! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the unique background paper and your banners are wonderful 'manly' embellishments!
bet he loved it!!! it is awesome :)
ReplyDelete