Thursday, September 15, 2011

joyful

I have a quick card to share with you that I made earlier today for the newest sketch over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.


Here is this weeks sketch that I used for my inspiration.


Once again I have used my PPRS "hibiscus" flower on this card along with a music stamp by Stampendous, and papers by Teresa Collins. I am wishing I would have waited one day to make my card as the new stamp and die I won from them arrived today right after I finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. this card rocks. You are the master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherry, great colors and love your flowers. Thank you for joining our sketch challenge at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for new stamps!!!! Can't wait to see what you'll make out of them! LOVE your card. Rich red colors and wow for the dimension of the fabbie flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous Sherry! Love those blooms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderfully elegant...love that bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love your take on this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the diamonds of sheet music! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.