I woke up earlier than normal today so while I was catching up on my Google Reader I noticed that my friend Amy has her newest Flashback Friday post up.
Well I have decided to post my first Fall card that I ever posted to my blog. This card was created back in September 2009. Now no laughing at it and I apologize for the lighting on the picture.
I am pretty sure those are BasicGrey papers and woolies that I used along with thickers by American Crafts.
Enjoy!
yahoooooooooo........I'm chuckling because I'm the lucky duck that owns this card now!!!!!! I still have it sista...and I love it! woooooo hooooooo for you linking up....thanks sooo much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all of the felt! How fun to go back!
ReplyDeleteFab colors and I love all of your layers! Perfect details! And see how spectacular this card is...Amy says she has it...woohoo! Thanks for joining in a Amy's Flashback Friday...I love these challenges!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! The colors are perfect for fall! love the felt tree!! Thanks for taking us back in time!
ReplyDeleteEls;)
Don't kill me...Happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I featured your card today on the Flashback Friday blog:)
ReplyDelete