I am so excited about this weeks new releases over at A Day For Daisies. Tammy has outdone herself and has put me into the Christmas Spirit (even though it is like 90 degrees out with high humidity).
I got to play with the new "warm in winter" image. Once I saw it I knew that I had to use this one for my card this week.
Isn't that bird just the cutest? I had a little problem with my copics (or should I say me the person using them) and over colored the bird and he did a little bit of bleeding underneath. Oh well next time I will have to try and remember not to try and blend him that much.
Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases that are available in the store here.
Thanks for stopping by to look and leave your comments. I appreciate each of you that takes time to do that.
Enjoy!




Such a fun christmas card...90 and high humidity?! ugh.
ReplyDeleteHi, I hope you are doing well. This card is great, such a great image for Christmas,, something a little different. I would have thought that bleeding was normal, it adds a cool touch.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Christmas card! I love the technique on the sentiment and your bird is lovely!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...this is so cute! Love the pop of red! :)
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable bird!! way to go making Christmas cards :)
ReplyDelete