A Day for Daisies is sponsoring this weeks sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
And I have decided to play along using one of Tammy's vintage babies on my card along with papers by Echo Park "for the record".
Here is the sketch we were to follow.
I hope you will take some time this week to play along with us as well.
Enjoy!

Such a sweet card! Love the use of black as a grounding color...ties everything together so well! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherryann, I do love your card, this is such a lovely image. Great design papers and I do love your handmade flower. Awesome card thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. I just love ADFD images to work with.
ReplyDeleteKathie SSW-DT
Ohhh so cute! Love your papers, trim and darling handmade flower! Couldn't be cuter!
ReplyDeleteJudi SSW DT
Hi Sherry Ann I am so glad to have you join us this week. Your card is gorgeous and I love tha flower. handmade ones are the best! Your image and color combo is beautiful! We are delighted to have ADFD as our sponsor.
ReplyDeleteNancy SSW-DT
What a sweet card..fab coloring and I love the pop of color from the bloom!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, and your colors are perfect.
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable, the papers are perfect, and that flower is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
ReplyDeletePeace & Luv,
Jeannie
Absolutely adorable!!! Such a sweet image! And what a gorgeous red and white flower too!! Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Gorgeous card! Such a sweet little image & adorable flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteGenevieve DT
Soooo sweet, Sherry! LOVE the flower, you always do the most amazing flowers!
ReplyDelete