This is the last week to participate in the Merry Monday 'anything goes challenge' in July. Next week we are back to our weekly sketches.
For my card I used papers by BasicGrey from the 'Aspen Frost' collection along with some thickers alpha stickers, button from my stash and a snowflake I created using a die from A Muse.
This was a really quick card to put together and no stamping involved. I hope you played along with us at Merry Monday this month and if not you still have time.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


I think I love this one the BEST, Sherry! The colors...the shapes, the embellishments, I love it all!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! LOVING the pennants and the snowflake!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these colors and that big snowflake with the red button center! Great card, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteLove the BG on this Sherry, and the banner pieces!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Sherry! Love those pennants1
ReplyDeleteCute card Sherry!
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment at my blog (I listed the challenge as APWP abbreviation for always playin' with paper as your url is listed.......it now says merry monday just for you!) LOL
Guess your blog name was changed at sometime in the past
beautiful CAS card girl :)
ReplyDeleteSherry this is just lovely! Another fabulous Xmas card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! The paper is so pretty and I love the pop of red!
ReplyDeleteI'm finally grabbing a little time to attempt to catch up on blog visits! Hope you and your family have been doing well!