Monday, July 1, 2013

have yourself


Yep, you read that right. For the entire month of July we want you to link up any NEW Christmas card. You can enter as many times as you want.


I went through my stack of sketches and found this one that I have had for quite awhile now but had not used yet to make a card. Super easy and one I will be using over and over again in the future.

Make sure and stop over at the blog and check out what some of the other girls have created for our anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

15 comments:

  1. Great card Sherry, I love the tag against the pretty paper!

    Wow, anything goes....ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card Sherry - fabulous paper and your sentiment tag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this--when I saw it in the gallery, I couldn't wait to comment! Easy, but very, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PERFECT...love that tag...is it a die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,This one's a stunner! That pp is singing my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply a stunner! Would you share the source of the stamp, please? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tag! What a wonderful sentiment! And this paper is gorgeous! I love the pattern and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Sherry! Love that tag for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sherry your card is so fabulously CAS--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Love the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Sherry, I love the papers you used and the sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully simple card and I love the pretty paper! I will definitely be linking up to this challenge!! Working on some Christmas cards at the moment anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.