Wednesday, July 24, 2013

thinking of you

A quick card to share that I created using my new stamp set by Wplus9 called Fresh Cut Florals. I must admit that this set was love at first sight.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

supplies:
paper: PTI, Neenah, Vellum
Inks: Stazon, PTI, Ranger Distress 
Stamps: WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals
accessories: pop dots, cuttlebug embossing folder

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sherry! I've been seeing this stamp set a lot lately and I understand why you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design Sherry, the fun embossed background with the flowers looks great.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful flowers girl :)
    love love love the new photo of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!!! Happy to see your smiling mug on your blog! :)) :))
    Like I said on FB this is such a great set !! Love all the colors & dimension!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how totally beautiful those fine coloured flowers stand out against the pretty embossed kraft paper Sherry! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Sherry!! The embossing is awesome and I love the sentiment on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the rich colors that you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty! Love the bold colors and the print page vase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to rock the new set...this is over the top awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card...Your flowers really look nice with that neat background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that vase and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I say this at least once a month, but this is my new favorite! Your bouquet is fantastic and I love the vase!! The embossing and the vellum strip finish this off perfectly! Gorgeous card, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.