Once again this week the design team over at A Day for Daisies is using images from the July Kit Club and it is also a challenge week. For this challenge we want to see you use a 'die cut' on your card.
I used the image fairy bird 3 on my card and for my die cuts I used a circle Nestabilities die and some MFT fish tail banner dies.
I love how my friend Stacey does her cards and am cardlifting her layout idea to have the banners over the top of the card along with some sewing.
Here is a look at all the layers on my card.
Don't forget to stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the design team did for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Great card, Sherry. Love those soft colors and the sweet image.
ReplyDeletePretty card!
ReplyDeleteOooooooh....just LURVE!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all of the banners and the image is so pretty! Beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty and i love all the banners :)
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous! I love love love those layered pennants!!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful !! I love the muted tones & fun papers !! :)) :)) :))
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sherry! I love those layered banners and the stitching!!
ReplyDeleteO.K. this just has the WOW factor going on all over the place!!!
ReplyDeleteI really love how you did the banners, Sherry!
ReplyDelete