Happy 4th of July to all my American Friends. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday!
I am happy to report that I am almost caught up on Project Life. One more side to put together and week 26 will also be done.
Here is a look at my two page spread. I really enjoyed putting this layout together. Most products used were either from my stash or Studio Calico.
Here is a look at Side One.
Here is a look at Side Two.
If you have questions on any part of my layout please leave me a comment along with your email address.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



Loveeeeeeeee your PL pages! Loving the photos! Happy 4th!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pages look awesome! I am inspired to try PL!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteGreat pages and photos! Couldn't help but notice that you started organizing some of your supplies! ;)
ReplyDelete