Sunday, July 28, 2013

four sisters ~ Artful Delight

Today is my last post over at Artful Delight as the guest designer.  I want to thank Leeanne and Debbie for letting me create with this months kit.


For my layout I used an old picture of me and my 3 older sisters taken the day before my younger sister was born. We lived in Northern California in a small town called Pollock Pines but this photo was taken at my Aunt and Uncles house in Placerville.


Everything on my layout except for the ink splatter is from the July Scrapbook kit.

I hope you will stop by the Artful Delight blog and say hi!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful LO, Sherry! I lived in NC for nearly 20 years, if you count college, but I have never heard of Placerville :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June, Placerville is about an hour north of Sacramento.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun page Sherry, love that slightly grungy feel and the lovely pinks! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the mist splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout, Sherry! Love the colors and fun splatters! What a small world...I live in No Calif (Santa Rosa) and we sometimes drive that way when we visit my parents in Nevada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an awesome job this month, Sherry!! Love the pretty colors on the White background and the splatters you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo sweet! Love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super sweet photo! Your layout and design is perfect for a picture with four girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome page :)

    wish you would move back to Placerville so we would be closer to each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic LO, Sherry! Those paint spatters were the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.