Tuesday, May 7, 2013

our girl

I have a quick layout to share with you that I created using the May sketch over at Artful Delight. I am no longer on the DT but thought it would be fun to play along with them and use the scrapbook sketch for a baby album I am working on.


Love the sketch and had so much fun picking out papers to use. I used papers by Echo Park along with my paints for splatter.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. Hi there Sherry! I am sure you totally miss being on the team
    but so glad that you are STILL sharing your wonderful pages!

    Have a good one! ~Leah (new on the team! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sherry!! I am loving all of the cute baby layouts you've been doing for this album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sherry! Those papers are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious photo! such a beautiful layout, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm saying a big, loud Awwww here! Such a cutie and a great layout!! Thanks too for thinking of AD when creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooo cute!! I love love love that photo, the colors and loving the misting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...this is so pretty! Love the papers you've used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe she is so precious!!! yup i am one to look at the photos and not the layout!! lol but it is a beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, adorable LO!! Love the photo! So awesome to see you playing along with our sketches, Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sherry..i have seen you around :) and i always liked your work. i am glad i had the chance today to stop by and as a new dt member thank you for submitting your beautiful page so graciously for your ex team....the baby is beautiful too. blessings to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious layout! The papers are so sweet and the picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your layout Sherry! I've always been a big fan of your fabulous cards, but so enjoy when you make a layout! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.