Friday, May 10, 2013

mother loves me

This weeks new releases over at A Day for Daisies is all about Mom.

For my card I used the image "mother loves me". I just love this image and it was perfect for paper piecing which is my favorite way to use digital images.


I used papers from the Crate Paper 'DIY Shop' collection and ribbon from my stash.

Make sure you stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the design team created with this weeks new release.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Love this Sherry.....such a sweet vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is just precious! I loveeeeeee it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the paper piecing technique with this image. Those patterns are perfect!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty and i love how you paper pieced :)
    happy friday girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sherry!! Love the CP paper you used and the image is so pretty!! Such a great vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I just adore that image and the paper pieced dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Your paper piecing is lovely and the papers are perfect for this! I've yet to do that with my digital images...any tips?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.