Saturday, May 25, 2013

note to self...

Just a quick card to share with you that I created this morning for this weeks challenge over at 'less is more'. This weeks challenge is "Humor". It was the perfect chance to use one of my Art Impressions "girlfriends" stamps.

Okay, I am apologizing for the photo right now as I was lazy and didn't want to take another picture and decided to just use the one I posted on instagram.


That is it for me. I have a few things to do around the house today and then I am packing up some of my stuff and heading to Archivers in Roseville for their crop. Always fun to hang out with new friends and get creative. If you live in the area stop by I will save room at my table.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

16 comments:

  1. This one really did make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made me chuckle Sherry!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Fab card and image!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Sherry!! Love that cute image you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sherry this is fab.. love the sentiment

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is fun! Sorry I missed that party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!! Love these girls:-))
    Lucine 'Less is More'

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I love this image! Great card! Hope you had a wonderful time at Archivers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.