Monday, May 13, 2013

let's be merry ~ MM62

Lesley over at Always Playing with Paper has another awesome new sketch for us this week at Merry Monday.


For my card I used paper and miscellany from the October Afternoon 'make it merry' collection, sentiment is by Ali Edwards and the gems are by Studio Calico.


Check out the Merry Monday blog and see what the rest of the design team created this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

16 comments:

  1. That snowman is adorable! Such a fun card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this vintage snowman! Fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowman, Sherry! I have been admiring him on the private blog and think he's perfect! Awesome job with this week's sketch!
    Have a terrific week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is adorable! I saw something else recently using that OA line....is it new or an oldie? I had trouble finding it online. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect use of the sketch, Sherry!! I love those diagonal stripes for the background of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and cute! Love the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Sherry, I love your adorable snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card Sherry and your Snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! Love that snowman image - he's totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. That snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage snowman! Fabulous job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.