Happy Mothers Day to all of you my blog buddies.
I have a quick card to share with you using a new and my current favorite digital image by Lori Boyd called 'lollipop tube dude Taylor'. I am going to warn you now as you will probably see a lot of this little guy in the coming months.
Enjoy your day. I am going to spend my day just playing in the craftroom working on some scrapbook layouts and maybe making a mini album or two.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Super cute! Love how this cutie pops off the clean & crisp background!
ReplyDeletedarling....love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day...I'm still in my jammies:)
So cuteeeeeeeeee! LOVING how you did the water!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute Sherry!! Love the White clouds on the White background, and the image and tiny alphas are perfect!
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute! How lucky you are to spend a whole day in your craft room! I was planning on going downstairs to make a few cards after the girls were in bed but I am just too exhausted now (and I even had a little nap this afternoon!)
ReplyDeleteso so so so so stinkin cute! love your coloring too!
ReplyDeletesuper duper cuteness :)
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day my friend :)
Hehe...super cute card! :)
ReplyDeleteThis sure is cute, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! This card is too cute! I love this little guy and the clouds are great too!
ReplyDelete