Although I don't take a lot of family photos for my project life and sometimes I don't have enough photos I am still enjoying putting together my pages and writing down just some of the things we did during the week.
I forgot to take a shot of the two page spread and was too lazy to go do it again.
This week was Mother's Day and I showed in last weeks pages the stamps I got from Justin. The card in the upper left corner shows the post he did on Facebook on my timeline wishing me a Happy Mother's Day.
The card on the upper right side is Justin's movie ticket stub from seeing Iron Man 3 and the today lined circle is a new digital from Mari at Stamp Your Life.
Pay no attention to the crazy weird lady in the lower left corner, it was a really bad hair day and my normal routine of no makeup and my favorite hoodie. lol
Here is the other side of Week 20
A shot of my messy desk, Justin took a couple photos while he was at the dentist with Joe for a check up, a trip to the post office, my weekly weather shot, Micah's new shoes, Powerball tickets (lottery was over 600 million) we didn't win, Justin came down with a temp on Thursday 103 degrees it lasted for about 3 hours before we got it down to 101. Ended up being cellulitis which he gets once a year in his leg, the last card is a mini book I made during my online workshop "fold it in".
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Fun...love that you captured a FB screenshot and the ticket stub. It really is about how you live life.
ReplyDeleteP/s: You know I have never seen an actual photo of you...you look great without makeup! :)
Looks awesome!! We saw Iron Man 3 and loved it!!
ReplyDeletewell the "crazy lady" is the first thing i noticed!! lol
ReplyDeletefab pages girl :)
Once again, absolutely wonderful pics and goodies for your album! Your self portrait is beautiful!
ReplyDelete