Monday, so time for a new sketch by Lesley over at Merry Monday. To say I love this sketch would be an understatement!
As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.
I used a big snowflake embossing folder by Sizzix and added some bling in a few places along with a rub-on sentiment by Making Memories.
Make sure you stop over at the blog and check out what all of our talented design team members created along with our guest designers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


So beautiful! LOVING that snowflake!!!
ReplyDeleteSherry, your embossed snowflake is so pretty. Loving the white and the bling finishes it beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all of you for letting me be Guest Designer this week.
I have been admiring your snowflake for weeks Sherry, just beautiful with just a touch of bling.
ReplyDeleteLovely...clean, crisp, perfect! SWEET~!
ReplyDeleteStunning card and perfect use of the sketch, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card Sherry, I love clean and simple look.
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying this elegant white on white snowflake! Just the right amount of bling and the black sentiment adds elegance!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous embossed snowflake!!! Your card is fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteI love this sketch too, Sherry! Your card is so pretty with that big embossed snowflake!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week ahead! :)
**perfect**
ReplyDeletei bow to the CAS queen :)
ReplyDeleteHow fresh and appealing! Love this!
ReplyDeleteOh so gorgeous with all that white! What a gorgeous card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! This is one stunning card! It's amazing how CAS can be so interesting and eye catching when an expert works her magic!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so simple but oh so gorgeous, Sherry! I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteLove your white on white snowflake. Just the right amount of bling!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the CAS design on this! The embossed snowflake is terrific!
ReplyDelete