A quick card to share this morning that I created for this weeks challenge over at "less is more".
This week they want to see "coloured card blanks" no white, no natural, no kraft and no black card fronts. Well for me that is a challenge. The second part is we have to do a one layer card and I am so not good at that.
For my card I used my new stamp set that my son got me for Mothers Day along with some Tim Holtz stickers and my trusty water color paints that I use on my scrapbook layouts.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Looks great! I am no good with one layer cards either! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteWell you've done a great job here Sherry!
ReplyDeleteMargaret x
Looks BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the splatters!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous one layer card...love the fun paint splatters!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Sherry!Love the splatters! Your SON bought you STAMPS for Mother's day??Where did I go wrong with my son? LOL Have a Happy Mother's Day!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colour of the card base. A fabulous inky card. xx
ReplyDeleteOoh this is cool!!
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific Sherry, one layer cards can be really scary, but you've really nailed this one!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm a bit slow getting around to commenting this week but I've been on grandchildren duty since last Thursday!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
This is terrific! A fabulous and colorful one layer card!!
ReplyDelete