Monday, March 11, 2013

wishing you - mm #53

Monday and time for a new challenge over at Merry Monday.

This week Lesley has a sketch challenge for all of us.


Sketch challenges are probably my favorite kind to do.


I used papers by My Minds Eye along with a sentiment by Inky Antics. This card went together really quick, which is why I love sketch challenges.

Hope you stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the design team created.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

16 comments:

  1. SUPER cute...I have these MME papers, too! And that sentiment is as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sherry! I have these papers as well and never dreamed of putting them together as you did. They look fabulous together and that sentiment finishes this off nicely!
    Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clean lines and DSP Sherry, such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been admiring this, Sherry! Love the mix of papers and wish I could mix them up so perfectly! Love the font of this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sherry! Loving those MME papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Sherry, love those papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry I love your card and how you used those great 'classic' My Mind's Eye papers. You blended them together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute Sherry!! Love the use of the MME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute and fun! The paper are perfect with that sweet star!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I am loving that paper collection chick. I am going to have to do this challenge tomorrow hehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Sherry, these papers are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Looks like you are doing well with your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card Sherry - love the DSPs you've used - you combine them and make them look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. always love seeing you rock the sketches!!!!
    won't have time to play this week :( bummer as i love sketches, but will hold it for another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the trees paper! Another wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.