As soon as I saw this weeks challenge over at CASology I just had to ink up my Impression Obsession stamp.
Don't you just love that sweet bunny image? A fast and fun card to make.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Oh, this reminds me of Max from Where the Wild Things Are - such a great book (and such a sweet image!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteOh, so sweet! Love all that white and the pretty pink floral button! So happy to have you along for this week's BUNNY challenge over at CASology! :)
ReplyDeleteSherry, I think I had a bunny costume just like this for my daughter when she was a baby! (You just brought back such a nice memory for me!) I love the wonderful coloring and the sweet touches of pink in your card. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteYou're on a bunny roll... Sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteThat Bunny image is so sweet Sherry! And I Love the touch of Pink from the OA button!
ReplyDeleteOooooh...this is super sweet. Just love all the white. And the little pops of baby pink. So pretty!:)
ReplyDeleteI do love that sweet little bunny stamp! Soooo cute! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteaaawww.... some bunny is totally adorable and so very sweet! great CAS design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeletethat little bunny is adorable :)
ReplyDeletethat image is just so sweet.
ReplyDeleteAw what a sweet and cute card! x
ReplyDeleteThat is certainly an adorable image and the pink button and bit of lacy border compliment it perfectly! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Love how you popped your cute bunny image. Also, love the matching button.
ReplyDeleteThis is just the sweetest card! I love the hint of pink with all of the white!
ReplyDelete