Friday, March 8, 2013

rockin' out the digis card challenge



My friend Jackie is doing a card challenge today and she is providing the digital images for us to use on a CAS card. I had a couple minutes to play along today.


Great images and fun to play with too. This card came together quickly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. WOW, you're Fassssst Sherry! Your card is ADORABLE!!! Beautifully CAS and super SWEET! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...Girl you are awesome!!! This is phenomenal and I LOVE Jackie's work, so I will have to go check her out. Thanks for the inspiration...I've been bumming lately and I think this is what I need to get me back on the ball.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a happy card!!!! you are such a FAST card maker!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with the digi's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful, fun and FAST birthday card! So versatile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, Sherry, fun, colourful, love the check 'happy'! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful CAS card! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.