Here is a quick look at my Project Life pages for Week 10. I am still not good at remembering to take pictures, so thankful that Micah's Mom sends me some or we would all be bored here.
Here is my two page spread. I still cannot figure out how to not get the glare on the left side of the page without the photos being to dark. Will continue to work on that.
Here is a look at Side One. I absolutely love the photo at the bottom where Micah is making the heart for his Mom to take the photo for me.
I used Washi tape and stamps from the Stamp Your Life Etsy shop which you can find here. Mari has great prices and she ships fast.
Here is side two. As you can see Birdie is back to laying eggs and when this photo was taken she had laid two eggs in two days.
I am also going to take a few pictures around my house showing things that I love each week and this week I am showing in the upper right photo some of my counted cross stitch which I used to be addicted to before I discovered my paper addiction.
If you have questions on anything please send me an email or leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



Sooooooo fun! LOVING the photo with the hands as a heart!!
ReplyDeleteCute! What do you do with Birdie's eggs?
ReplyDeleteKudos to you for being up to date with your PL!! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteawesome!! love the "hand heart" so sweet :)
ReplyDeletei so need to get some of those wood shapes!!
You are so dedicated to this and I love seeing what you share each time! Love the mask picture too!
ReplyDelete