Hard to believe we are already 10 weeks into the new year. Here is a look at my Project Life pages.
I am trying to keep the two pages similar so they flow together not only as a week but for the entire year, which to me means using lots of the same colors throughout.
Lots of family in this weeks layouts as we were up in Wahpeton, North Dakota visiting for a couple days.
Here is a closer look at side one. I enclosed in the bottom right pocket a card I received from my BFF Judy. Love that I have a place to store memorbilia. I used some stamps this week that will be coming to The Stamp Your Life Etsy store soon as well as some flair badges that are already in stock.
The today and heart flair as well as the "photograph by" stamped image are from the SYL store.
Thanks for stopping by to look at my Project Life layouts. If you do Project Life I would love to come over and have a look, just leave me a link to your blog below in the comments.
If you have any questions about Project Life or how to start, I would be happy to help you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Love love love these pages! Great photos this week!
ReplyDeleteawesome job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the peek into your world Sherry! I like looking at these pages!
ReplyDeleteLooks good Sherry! Thanks for always sharing with us!
ReplyDeletepat yourself on the back girlfriend as you are rocking the PL :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the grab bag win! I love the pic of Micah showing off his writing skills, and the WW card is too funny! If only it was that easy!
ReplyDelete