Monday, March 18, 2013

Joyful - MM #54

Besides sketch challenges I really love theme challenges and that is what Lesley has for us this week over at Merry Monday.

This week we want to see Snowmen.


For my card I used 'be merry' papers by My Minds Eye along with that sweet snowman image by Inky Antics. Stickers are by Pebbles.


This theme was perfect for me as I love snowmen and am always on the lookout for a cute one.

Don't forget to stop over at the Merry Monday blog and check out what the rest of the design team created for this weeks theme challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

22 comments:

  1. OMG Sherry I love this card. I adore snowmen as you know lol. I will be making a card tomorrow morning my time for this challenge as I have a few snowmen stamps hehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Sherry, your snowman is so cute and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is adorable, love that snowman and the "joyful" stickers are perfect with your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again I love the way you did the sentiment...it is really eye catching. That snowgirl is adorable! Love her sweet little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowman!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry your snowman is the cutest, great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see this card, I grin from ear to ear! It is so stinkin cute! Hope you're feeling better. No fun to be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute snowman, and that background paper is adorable! A good match!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie! Lovely Xmas card - fresh and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute card! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Sherry!! Love the fun colors on this card, and that cute Snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute!!!! This little guy is so cool and makes me smile! Love the joyfulness this card brings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry, this is super wonderful! I love this snowman! Praying you find some joyful in your day today! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, Sherry! I love your cute little snowman and that yummy paper! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card- you can never have too many snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This just might be my new favorite! LOVE the image and the great snowman paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We could build a snowman here today! Near the end of March!!

    Love the cute image and that gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card, Sherry! I love your happy little snowman and wonderful background paper! So fun! And, the sentiment says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card Sherry, love the fun image, DSP and the way you created the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.