Yesterday, Lori Boyd introduced a bunch of new images for Spring, and I am loving each and everyone of them so just had to show another card that I created.
Let me introduce you to Lollipop Cora.
Since she is a Spring time release I just had to use some Spring type papers and make some hand rolled roses too.
You can find the whole release over at the By Lori Designs blog here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


This is adorable Sherry!! Just peeked at your Instagrams and wow the snow!!! Hope your keeping warm!
ReplyDeleteLove it - I'm a big fan of text and patterned paper together and with that cute little gal, the whole thing is just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute springy card!
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable and i love your rolled flowers :)
ReplyDeleteYou picked the perfect papers to show her off! Beautiful flowers too!
ReplyDelete