Friday, March 8, 2013

believe -


This week at A Day for Daisies we are showcasing some more of the images from the March Kit Club.


I just love Tammy's mermaids and couldn't wait to play with this one when I saw it.

You can see the full release and what the rest of the design team created here on the ADFD blog.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. sweet image :) love the lace you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome coloring....

    doing some google reader catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry...how did I miss this delight?! I'm totally in love with card! You are one busy mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the little mermaid and your coloring! :) Such a nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.