I am so excited to announce that Lori Boyd picked me to be on her Design Team over at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge. I am beyond excited to join this wonderful group of women.
This weeks challenge theme is "Thankful".
On this layout I used papers and embellishments by Pebbles from the Walnut Grove collection. I added some jillibean soup alpha mixed with two different Pebbles alpha stickers, and some Mister Huey's color mist.
You won't see any journaling on my page as I scrapbook for my niece and nephew and I let them add the journaling once I mail the layouts to them. You will probably see a lot of Adrian and Ryder in my layouts to come.
Here is a close-up of the photo's along with the small detail around the photo.
Please stop over at TPE blog to check out what the other members of the design team have created. I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks challenge.
I am also entering this layout into the December ScrapFit challenge which is also 'Thankful'.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



CONGRATS on the DT!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the paint splatters, the wood grain and the photos!!!
ReplyDeleteWohoo! Congratulations Sherry! Your page is absolutely FAB!!!!
ReplyDeletewahooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
ReplyDeletesuper love your layout! perfect embellishment...dude, you're a busy chick.
woothoot!!!!! well deserved my friend :)
ReplyDeletelove the layout!!!
very nice layout, love the colors, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!
ReplyDeleteNice LO, I like it :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Super cool layout! Love the pics and the paint splatters and the tag.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new DT role.
Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT.
Woo! Hoo! and a big congrats to you! Your DT page is fantastic! Love the strips of paper and banner!
ReplyDelete