A quick card to share that I made for this weeks sketch challenge over at Freshly Made.
For this card I used papers by We R Memory Keepers from the 'winter frost' collection along with my favorite snowflake die by Cuttlebug and although you can't see it I used my new PTI 'linen and canvas' texture plate.
I woke up early this morning and decided to finally make a fun craft for my kitchen. It smells delish, but my fingers are really sore from pushing the cloves into the orange, so have taken a little break to post this and will finish it up in a little bit.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



Love the snowflake and button! Fun craft with the orange.. Bet it smells good!
ReplyDeleteLove that card...who wouldn't like a polka-dotted snowflake!
ReplyDeleteI used to make these oranges when I was a kid....love that smell too!
Oh, I bet that smells fantastic!! Your card is simply lovely. Such pretty colors!! Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you have a very happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteoh i bet your kitchen smell fantastic!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card :)
This is a beautiful, serene card. Beautiful choice of colors and papers, and such a clean look. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry! The button and twine is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove the soft colors and the added stitching! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove the rustic style of this card! I bet your house smelled wonderful when you were done with that orange!
ReplyDelete