I bought a couple of new Sizzix embossing folders that are just big snowflakes and have had a couple of them embossed sitting on my desk waiting for just the right challenge to use them on.
Well today is the day I get to use one. This weeks challenge over at the Paper Players was the perfect one.
This card came together in less than two minutes. I added some Prima 'say it with crystals' and adhered it to a card base and it was done.
You will see me enter this challenge at least two more times this week since every challenge I see lately has snowflakes or what could be snowflakes in the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Ooooh, this is CAS snowflake perfection!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteGASP!!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Sherry! Love the white on white on white layering. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClean and absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! CAS at it's finest!!
ReplyDeleteCrisp, clean and fabulous, Sherry! Thanks for joining us again this week at the Paper Players! :)
ReplyDelete