(this is my 2nd post for today, please scroll down to see my Artful Delight post)
We have new scrapbook challenge for you over at The Pink Elephant and this week it is a color challenge.
My layout features a photo of my niece Leah and her two boys Adrian (aka ACE) and Ryder. Papers and alphas are by Authentique from the 'delightful' paper kit. The flair button is from my stash.
Sorry the photo is not the greatest, we are having some really grey days here in Minnesota and after getting 12.5" of snow over the weekend hoping that helps to brighten it up just a little outside.
Make sure to check over at the blog and see what the rest of the girls have created for this color challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


such a sweet color palette...awesome layout Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWonderful page, Sherry! Great design and fab colors!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the mist splatters!!!
ReplyDeleteso pretty! I love the colors and the splatters across the page are perfectly done!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty layout Sherry!! Love the way you used the colors against the White background! We have had several days of cloudy skies, too, so I know how hard it is to get a good photo!
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job with the colors and I love the paint splatters in these soft colors! Fabulous layout!
ReplyDelete