(this is my 2nd post of the day, please scroll down for my Artful Delight post)
Saturday and time for a color challenge over at The Pink Elephant. I definitely thought of Christmas when I saw the color theme for this week.
I knew exactly what picture and what papers I was going to use when I saw this challenge. I just love this photo of Ryder and the expression on his face Christmas morning.
I used papers and stickers by October Afternoon from the 'make it merry' collection. I just love everything about this newest collection from them.
I hope you will take time and play along with me and the other design team members in our newest challenge. You can do traditional scrapbooking or digital.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and the tape measure papers!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this....what a sweet picture and I love how you captured it in your fun layout! I haven't purchased anything new from OA in a long time, this is a sweet collection. Like the smidges of tape measure/ruler strips.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout Sherry!! Love the Make It Merry you used, paired with the black & white photo!
ReplyDeleteawe, this is such a cute photo of him :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful layout girl!!
I made my lo for this challenge -- but still don't see it listed on TPE ... are they doing it later? :)
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet page. Darling photo great colors!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious!! I love that you're capturing this moment for him! Those papers are fabulous! LOVE the sheet music!!
ReplyDeleteadorable page, Sherry! such a sweet photograph!
ReplyDelete