(this is my 2nd post, please scroll down to see my TPE post for today)
Have I told y'all how much I love this months card kit from Artful Delight? If I haven't then consider yourself told. *wink*
Everything on my card is from the kit except I swapped out the green and white twin that was on the reindeer for some natural twine that was in my stash. I used the other twine on a tag that I made.
Although you can't see it I stamped that little snowflake that is in the sentiment above all over the blue paper behind the deer with versamark.
I used this weeks sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays for my inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that jute around the deer!!!
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful card Sherry. I love the deer so cute. As are the beautiful pp that you used. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteLoveLoveLove
ReplyDeleteI like your changes to the deer, and your card!
ReplyDeleteNicely done. Love the touch of natural twine! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the use of the chipboard reindeer Sherry!! Such a cute card!
ReplyDeleteLove the card and that you used kit pieces. I love the paper colors, now I have to check out the kit for myself. Is the deer chipboard? Like how you wrapped the fibers around the body. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card girlfriend :)
ReplyDeleteYes I can see the snowflake on the background - well done. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I love this, that deer is just wonderful. I really love the papers! Great job, So glad you played along with us on Try Stampin On Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great kit, Sherry! Love that deer!
ReplyDeleteWonderful use of the sketch and I have to agree with you on that kit!!
ReplyDelete