Sunday, December 2, 2012

hello

While I still had my Artful Delight December card kit still on my desk I thought I would put together a quick tag for this weeks challenge over at CAS-UAL Fridays.


I love adding homemade tags to my gift bags and bottles of wine at Christmas time. The back of the tag has a message from our family to the recipient.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

14 comments:

  1. I love this tag! That kit must Rock....I'll have to head over to see deets on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag ... all those details in miniature, it's wonderful! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Love your pretty tag!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag Sherry!! Love the way you used that patterned paper and the snowflake is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag, Sherry! I specially love all the texture you added with the ribbon and the snowflake :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag Sherry!!! Love the pop of the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome tag...you know how I adore tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful tag, Sherry!! Love the snowflake over the edge...such great elements on your tag:)!! So glad you shared your creativity with all of us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag! The layered snowflake is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.